First of all, one should not be upset and consider the money lost. There are both positive and negative aspects to any situation. Some effective instruments for the recovery of debts become available only after the debtor has passed into bankruptcy. At the same time, it is important not to lose time and to make good use of these tools.
The legal services of Legvard include accompanying and protecting the interests of the creditor in the event that the debtor has gone bankrupt or is about to go bankrupt:
- legal assessment of bankruptcy prospects;
- establishment of creditor claims, control of inclusion in the registry;
- representation and lobbying of the interests of the creditor at all stages of bankruptcy before the organizations and persons involved;
- monitoring of actions and omissions of the temporary (anti-crisis) manager;
- representation at meetings of creditors;
- challenges to divestiture transactions, recovery of illegally disposed property and property rights;
- subsidiary responsibility.
The main rate we place on the settlement of the bankruptcy debt in favor of the Client, therefore the interest for the recovery of the debt is a significant part of our remuneration.
Cost of service: 1000 EUR, additional remuneration of the claimant 20% to 50% of the amount recovered from the bankruptcy.
Service life: 12 months.